Our skilled paintless dent repair technician can remove up to 100% of the damage using specially designed PDR tools. The metal is massaged from behind the dent – moving the metal back into it’s original shape. The technician accesses the dent through window openings, removing headlights and tail lights and through wheel well openings. The process is considered to be an art and it takes many years to master.
“Reading the dent” is part of the technicians training so they know where the dent begins and ends and they know how their PDR tools can be used to effectively massage the metal to remove the dent. Most repairs can be completed in one or two hours.
Save money: Paintless dent removal is less expensive than traditional auto body repair.
Save time: Many repairs can take less than an hour! For larger or multiple dings and dents we may need some extra time – our goal is same day service.
Improve the value of your vehicle:
Because we remove dents and dings without sanding, filling and painting your car there is no risk of matching paint and getting over-spray on other areas of your car. The paint remains untouched. The vehicle retains it’s original factory finish and value, unlike an after market paint job.
Bring your car into our shop… or email us a photo of your dent for a free quote!!
Take a picture of your dent(s) and we will call you with an estimate to repair the damage. Be sure to include in your email:
1. The year, make and model of your car or truck.
2. Where the dent is located on your vehicle (if it’s not obvious in the photo).
3. How the dent or ding happened.
4. The approximate size of the dent, ding or autobody damage.
5. Very Important: Please send a few different angles so we can see the depth of the dent or ding. Reflecting light can make seeing the depth challenging in photos.
- 1 inch dent starting @ $150
- 2 inch dent starting @ $200
- 3 inch dent starting @ $250
- 4 inch dent starting @ $300
- 5 inch dent starting @ $300